Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sharing the *Organic* Beauty Link Party

Beauty Files Link Party @ JustLove.lyThings!

Even those of us who are always wilting in the kitchen need to keep our hair healthy!  I'll be the first to admit that most days my hair ends up pulled back into a pony tail, but I feel better about life when I head out of the house and my hair looks nice.  My absolute favorite hair products right now are Thrix Organic Moisturizing Shampoo & Thrix Organic Color Care Conditioner.  They're sulfate, paraben, and cruelty free and the products are environmentally safe.  I love the subtle fragrance and how silky my color damaged hair feels after I condition.  As an even bigger bonus, Thrix products are made nearby in Gray, GA and I can purchase them at my local downtown Monroe, Georgia salon, Van Gar.

Since I'm newer to blogging, I'm certainly a link party newbie.  Let's hope I got this right...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I'm always interested in a healthier version of some of my favorite products to cut back all those chemicals.. I will have to look into these! xo

    ReplyDelete