Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Green is the color of the week!  Wednesday, April 17th box will contain the following:
  • Granny Smith apples
  • kiwi
  • limes
  • strawberries
  • English peas
  • asparagus
  • local baby collards
  • celery
  • green onions
  • sweet potatoes
English peas and asparagus are both new offerings from the distributor and I'm excited to try them out.  Please send me any recipes that you'd like to see listed with this week's box order!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter.  We really enjoyed playing outside it the warm weather and I even managed to get a little sunburn.  Bug was on the hunt for eggs, but mostly just hung around getting loved on by the grandparents.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Donna! I have a board on Pinterest called "Fruits & Veggies - Co-op". You should check it out! The pecan and apple salad on there is AMAZING with granny smith apples. I'm going to do chicken tortilla soup with my limes and pasta salad with the peas, celery, & green onions. I loved the collards - the best I've ever had. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete